Our Data Protection Notice
Toyota Fairview Inc. (“TFV”) takes your privacy seriously. When conducting our duties and responsibilities to our clients, associated persons and other business interests, TFV uses the Personal Data of the client and/or its authorized representatives or signatories which is collectively known as “Customer Information” that are in compliance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”).
Who is Toyota Fairview?
Toyota Fairview, a franchise of Toyota Motor Philippines, is a privately owned automotive dealer located at Neopolitan Business Park, Belfast corner Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines.
Rights under Privacy Law
The rights as generally provided are as follows:
- To be informed of the Customer Information that TFV collects and how these are processed.
- To correct inaccuracies or errors in our records of the Customer Information.
- To request copy, rectification, erasure, object or restrict the processing of your data from TFV systems and filings subject for review and certain conditions.
- To obtain a copy of Customer Information that TFV is processing.
Purpose of Use
TFV will use the Customer Information that will involve collecting, processing, profiling and data information sharing of the Customer Information. The terms shall be interpreted as defined in the DPA and the IRR.
TFV’s purposes of collecting and using Customer Information include the following:
- Marketing of products and services offered by Sales and After-Sales Department;
- Handling of customer’s transactions, queries and complaints forecasted and received;
- Gaining approval of affiliated Financing Institutions (i.e. Banks) for Car Loan or Financing Applications.
- Feedback Mechanism and Analysis Management for overall improvement of business operations through customer surveys, post-sales or post follow-up surveys, etc.
- Fulfilling legal obligations and reporting requirements in compliance with the government requirements.
Should you also wish to access, update, or correct certain personal information, or withdraw consent to the use of any of your information as set out in this letter, you may communicate with us through email@example.com.
Toyota Motor Philppines DPA Policy Link: https://toyota.com.ph/privacy-policy
How to Contact Us?